Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Email To My Friends In Nebraska

I have a random and rather silly request. You know the Lay's Brand "Pickle Chips" you have there? They're potato chips that taste like pickle slices. You can get them in any HyVee, Walgreens or gas station there. Well, we don't have them here in California so everytime I visit there or my family visits me here they bring me a few reinforcement bags.


Well anyway, I just finished my last chip and am now going through withdrawals worthy of hospitalization. I was wondering if anyone could send me a couple bags to get me through until I come to visit hopefully in December.

Two should be sufficient, as I try to eat them sparingly because they're much more of a delicacy to me than any French pastry or imported Italian cheese.

Please let me know what you can do, and thank you in advance!

- Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment